If you have forgotten your password, key in login id, click "Forgot Password" and click Login. You will be prompted to procure a Secure Access Code. Once you have received the secure access code and keyed it in, you can set a new password. This must be done before you are locked out (three invalid logins).
If you are having to enter the Secure Access Code more than once, the cookies have been cleared upon browser exit. Please set your browser to preserve cookies at exit time. Following is a procedure for preserving cookies if using Internet Explorer as your browser. For other browsers, call for assistance if you do not know how to preserve cookies for your browser.
(1) Bring up Internet Explorer
(2) Click on “Tools”.
(3) Click on “Internet Options”.
(4) In the middle of page, you will see a clock. Uncheck “Delete browsing history on exit”
and click “Delete”.
(5) Uncheck “Preserve Favorites website data”.
(6) Uncheck “Cookies”.
(7) Click “Delete” at bottom of page. You will be returned to previous screen.
(8) Click “Ok” at the bottom of the page.
(9) Sign on to Internet banking and get Access Code once more.