If you have a problem viewing statements using an Apple Product, make sure your browser is set to save cookies.
If you experience problems getting into BILL PAY and only have a cell phone specified in your User Profile, add the cell phone number as the Home Phone number also. To do this go to the Preferences Tab, click on User, and make the changes and submit them there.
If you are having to enter the Secure Access Code more than once, the cookies have been cleared upon browser exit. Please set your browser to preserve cookies at exit time. Following is a procedure for preserving cookies if using Internet Explorer as your browser. For other browsers, call for assistance if you do not know how to preserve cookies for your browser.
(1) Bring up Internet Explorer
(2) Click on “Tools”.
(3) Click on “Internet Options”.
(4) In the middle of page, you will see a clock. Uncheck “Delete browsing history on exit”
and click “Delete”.
(5) Uncheck “Preserve Favorites website data”.
(6) Uncheck “Cookies”.
(7) Click “Delete” at bottom of page. You will be returned to previous screen.
(8) Click “Ok” at the bottom of the page.
(9) Sign on to Internet banking and get Access Code once more.